WEBSITE DESIGN AGREEMENT
This Website Design Agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into upon payment (the “Effective Date”), by and between “You” (the “Client” or the “user”) and Regal Recruits LTD – trading as ProLow (the “Designer”), collectively “the Parties.”
- Project Description. Client wishes to hire Designer to create a Website. The specific requirements and the details as stated by Client are as follows:
The company will create and design a website for you using the information you provided. Our team of editors and designers will create content with this information as well as using a mixture of both your own images and stock images if required. Each website will consist of five pages as standard. Which are as follows:
- A home page
- A services page
- A photo gallery
- A customer review page
- A contact page
A trial period is found at the beginning of the contract which lasts 30 days from payment. Payment is £10 and will be refunded as a £10 amazon gift card if the user joins the company for a year contract using an affiliate reference code.
A .com or .co.uk domain is included in the year contract but not in the demo. The demo site will be on a sub-domain like so “companyname.prolow.co.uk”. The value of the domain is limited to £15 per year.
Additional pages may be added after but not before the end of the demo section.
The company will maintain all aspects of the website and shall do whatever is in its power to ensure a flawless service. The company uses 3rd party servers and takes no responsibility for any issues or damages that may occur as a result of any down time that is created for any reason. The company will work within its power to return back to a fully functional service in the unlikely event of any issues arising.
- Schedule. The Parties agree to the following schedule:
Initial Design Date: Upon payment of the “demo”
Client Comment/Approval Date: Upon payment of the “demo”
Final Design Date: Our first draft us usually created within 48 hours of submission however we hold no legal guarantee if this deadline is not reached.
- Revisions .
Client shall be entitled to unlimited revisions once you have signed a year contract. You are entitled to three edits during the “demo” period. Unlimited revisions is based on a fair use policy and the company can revoke a user’s right to unlimited edits if the company deem the users edits excessive or are found to be treating the staff unfairly or offensively.
The demo: The demo is a one time fee of £10 and lasts for 30 days from date of payment. If the client joins using an affiliate code for a year contract a £10 amazon gift card is emailed to the client 30 days after the first payment of the yearly contract if an affiliate reference code had been used at the time of sign up. The demo is not refundable in any other way even if the user does not decide to keep the website.
The website: The website packages are charged a fixed price and contracts last 365 days. The contracts are set to automatically renew for a year and 30 days’ notice must be given to cancel the contract. For an annual contract paid monthly the cost is £29 each month. For an annual contract paid annually the cost is £22 each month. VAT may be added if required.
Additional pages: Additional pages may be added after the demo at the cost of £3.50 per page per month
Additional domains: To connect your website to an additional domain the cost is £5 per month per domain
Register a domain: To register a domain through us will cost £16 a year.
If payment terms are not reached then the account will be suspended and the website frozen until payment terms have been met.
- Confidentiality During the course of this Agreement, it may be necessary for Client to share proprietary information, including trade secrets, industry knowledge, and other confidential information, to Designer in order for Designer to complete the Website in its final form. Designer will not share any of this proprietary information at any time, even after the Agreement is fulfilled. Designer also will not use any of this proprietary information for his/her personal benefit at any time, even after the Agreement is fulfilled.
- Ownership Rights. Client continues to own any and all proprietary information it shares with Designer during the term of this Agreement for the purposes of the Project. Designer can use this proprietary information as is seen fit to complete the Project. Upon completion of the Agreement, Client must maintain contracts with company to continue use of the website.
While Designer will customise Client’s Website to Client’s specifications, Client recognises that websites generally have a common structure and basis. Designer continues to own any and all template designs it may have created prior to this Agreement. Designer will further own any template designs it may create as a result of this Agreement.
- Representations and Warranties.
Designer. Designer represents and warrants that he/she has the right to enter into and perform this Agreement. Designer further represents and warrants that he/she has the right to utilise and distribute the designs created for Client and that such designs are not owned by anyone else to Designer’s knowledge. In the event that Designer does not have these rights, Designer will repay any associated damages Client may experience up to the value of one hundred (£100) GBP or will take responsibility so that Client does not experience any damages.
Client. Client represents and warrants that is has the rights to use any proprietary information, including, but not limited to trade secrets, trademarks, logos, copyrights, images, data, figures, content, and the like that it may provide to Designer to be included in this Website. In the event that Client does not have these rights, Client will repay any associated damages Designer may experience or will take responsibility so that Designer does not experience any damages.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Designer shall create a Website for Client’s purposes and to Client’s specifications. DESIGNER DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SAID WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY ADDITIONAL PROFITS, SALES, EXPOSURE, BRAND RECOGNITION, OR THE LIKE. DESIGNER HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY TO CLIENT IF THE WEBSITE DOES NOT LEAD TO CLIENT’S DESIRED RESULT(S).
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABILE TO THE OTHER PARTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFIT OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY OR FAILURE OF DELIVERY.
- Legal Fees. In the event of a dispute resulting in legal action, the successful party will be entitled to its legal fees, including, but not limited to its attorneys’ fees.
- Legal and Binding Agreement. This Agreement is legal and binding between the Parties as stated above. This Agreement may be entered into and is legal and binding both in the United States and throughout Europe. The Parties each represent that they have the authority to enter into this Agreement.
The Parties agree to the terms and conditions set forth above as demonstrated by committal to a contract or demo period.